About Australia Post
Australia Post is the official postal service company in the country and it continues to cater to consumers and customers through a broad network of postal office facilities and courier services. Established in 1809, it operates as both a traditional service provider and a digital business.
Australia Post Services
From sending to receiving envelopes and packages, Australian customers enjoy the reliability of the country’s primary postal services provider, which operates even in the most isolated areas and delivers to some of the most remote communities via air service. With Australian Post, customers have access to:
- Domestic Delivery: available with standard parcel delivery (Parcel Post), next day parcel delivery (Express Post), and same day parcel delivery (Courier Post).
- Optional extras: extra cover; signature on delivery; email tracking updates; cash on delivery.
- International Delivery
- International Economy by air within 10+ business days and by sea within 30+ business days;
- International Standard with tracked delivery and optional extras;
- International Express within 2 to 4 business days between major metro areas with tracking and signature on delivery included;
- International Courier within 1 to 2 business days with tracking included.
- Online Shop: purchase packages, postage prepaid envelopes, postage stamps and more from Australia Post Pack and Post online shop.
- Money & Insurance: pay bills, transfer money, purchase insurance and make payments.
- ID & Document: renew license and applications, apply for a tax file number, get a police check, and more at any postal office location.