An Australia Post Tracking Number is automatically assigned to each package. You or your customer can use this number to locate your package in the system and determine its delivery status and other details.
The most common Australia Post tracking number format is a combination of 13 alphabetic and numeric characters, usually starting with 2 alphabets, following by 9 digits, and ending by “AU” (e.g. EE 999 999 999 AU). Some other less common formats may also exist.
- Status: Package Status
- Scheduled Delivery: Month, Day, Year
- Shipped To: Address Information
- Shipped or Billed on: Shipping/Billing Date
- Service Type: Name of Service
- Weight: Appropriate measure
- Multiple Packages: Number of Packages with a link to Show All