About Canada Post
The country’s primary postal service provider, Canada Post was established in 1867, today the courier offering traditional delivery services through more than 6,200 post offices across the country. Customers have access to a broad range of delivery options plus logistics and fulfillment services to fit every requirement.
Canada Post Services
Canada Post offers conveniently priced services for personal needs and businesses, and it includes a browser-based service solution for customers to manage courier tracking options, pay bills and receive discounts.
- Outgoing Mail: available with online shipping tools for sending personal mail and parcels within Canada and around the world.
- Money & Government: includes money transfer with MoneyGram and Postal Money Orders, prepaid reloadable cards and gift cards, reloadable money accounts, government forms and permits.
- Shipping Online: available within Canada and internationally. Prepare your package at home, print shipping label online, pay and drop off at any Canada Post location.
- Business Shipping: in Canada and internationally with marketing and tracking tools.
- FlexDelivery: for customers who shop online and want to have parcels sent to the post office. Includes temporary relocation.
- Return A Purchase: customers who shop online can return purchases more easily by using Canada Post return.
- E-commerce Solutions for online stores and e-commerce operations: Canada Post offers better shopping experiences for customers and discounts for businesses.
- Digital Mail & Document Sharing: customers can send and share digital mail such as bills, tax forms and pay statements in a secure way via epost Connect.