About China Post
China Post is the official provider of postal services in China and the enterprise operates more than 82 thousand postal offices and branches in mainland China. The company uses truck routes, aircraft transportation, and railway carriages to ship mail and parcels across the country. They operate approximately 39 thousand vehicles and over 230 mail-processing centers.
China Post services
As the country’s main postal service provider and solely owned by the state, China Post offers state regulated postal services, including:
- Domestic Mail Delivery: transportation of postcards, letters and various size parcels.
- International Mail Delivery
- Express Delivery: accelerated mail delivery across all regions in mainland China.
- News Paper, Journals and Books Delivery
- Stamps Production and Sale
- Confidential Correspondence Communication
- Postal Financial Services: China Post offers various financial services to people across the country via 37 thousand business offices for savings service, 45 thousand business offices for exchange service and 20 thousand business offices for international remittance service.
- Logistics Services: via EMS – worldwide Express Mail Service. Includes:
- Regional Next Morning Delivery using ‘Overnight Flight’ and covering Yangtze River Delta, Bohai-Rim, Pearl-Delta, Northeastern China, Southwestern China.
- Trans-regional Next Morning Delivery using ‘Overnight Flight’ network.
- E-Business services
China Post Life: offers convenient price insurance for businesses specializing in agriculture. It serves primarily businesses in the countryside and peasants, as well committing to the equal balance of insurance business in rural and urban regions.