ePacket is a courier company that operates internationally and is one of the most affordable couriers that enable sellers to ship packages of various sizes cheaper than most other global courier services. They facilitate fast and reliable deliveries for packages that originate in China and are able to transport specified items in as little time as 4 to 9 days.
The advantages of shipping via ePacket are various, including cheaper shipping rates and faster deliveries. Entrepreneurs especially can benefit from shipping with ePacket, as the service is available for approximately 39 countries, including:
- Hong Kong; Singapore; Spain; Saudi Arabia; New Zealand; Netherlands; Russia; Portugal; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine; Mexico; Luxembourg; Italy; Israel; Germany; Finland; Denmark; Belgium; Austria; Australia.
To qualify for ePacket delivery, packages need to weigh no more than 2 kg or 4.4 lbs and be valued at less than $400. Benefits of shipping with ePacket:
- With ePacket delivery, customers can monitor items using the provided ePacket tracking number for each shipment.
- Items usually arrive sooner than the estimated delivery date, with most shipments reaching destination within maximum 30 days. For example:
- Estimated shipping time for Mexico is 20 business days.
- Estimated shipping time for Russia, Ukraine and Saudi Arabia is 7 to 15 business days.
- Estimated shipping time for all other supported countries is 7 to 10 business days.
- ePacket delivery offers free returns on undeliverable orders, meaning any undeliverable item is returned to sender at no additional expense.
- The recipients pay any taxes, duties and postal customs, however customers could be required to pay certain taxes as the ePacket shipment goes through regular custom clearance.