Offering transportation services ever since 1931, Estes is a top carrier in the country and a reliable company that provides logistics support and reliable customer service in the ever-changing industry of domestic and international transportation. They operate a large network of over 200 terminals and cover areas in all 50 states, and in the Caribbean, Canada and Mexico.
With shipping services across domestic territories in the country plus international and offshore, Estes is a carrier of choice for various types of shipments, from the smallest to the largest. Shipping services they provide include:
- Less-Than-Truckload: ships to regional, national, offshore and international territories throughout North America and other destinations.
- Time Critical Delivery: available with the following options:
- Guaranteed Delivery Assurance: with various delivery times: by 10AM, 12AM, 5PM, Customized Date/Time, and Exclusive Use.
- Expedited: by Air (Same Day, Next Flight Out, Charter); Ground (Hot Shot, Just In Time, Exclusive Use); In-Transit Upgrades (for urgencies during shipping); Special Equipment.
- Time Critical Guaranteed Delivery: with options that include Must Arrive By Date, Multi-Day Delivery Window, No Sooner No Later, and On Time In Full.
- Volume LTL: customers pay only for the space that their shipment requires.
- Truckload & Truckload Brokerage: ships full loads of freight with reliable Estes carriers, respectively participating carriers with monitoring service and tracking of shipment plus single contact point for customer service.
- Estes Final Mile: for residential and non-dock commercial deliveries. Service is available with Standard features and Premium
- Global Delivery: by Air, Ocean, Ground and Customs Brokerage.
- Custom Solutions: with Domestic Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain Management, Special Services and Technology Solutions.