FedEx is an American multinational and a courier company previously known as Federal Express. It serves consumers worldwide and it is the first company that provided tracking services and real time package updates, now available with most couriers. FedEx delivers millions of packages around the world every business day.
Available in the United States and other parts of the world such as the Middle East, Africa and Europe, FedEx offers a full range of services starting with domestic shipping to international shipping. Everyday services include:
- Online Shipping: available with a FedEx account. Consumers receive alerts for every package, can request a vacation hold and to hold packages for pickup at a convenient location, including Walgreens, Kroger and Albertsons, plus can manage from the FedEx app.
- In-Store Shipping: ship from any FedEx location with Standard Shipping (1 to 5 days), FedEx Express Shipping (as early as next day), International Shipping (over 220 countries within 1 to 5 days).
- Freight Shipping: includes a variety of service options, such as FedEx Custom Critical for critical deadlines and specialty shipments, FedEx Same Day Freight for cross-country delivery within hours, Overnight Delivery, Next Business Day, Within 2 Business Days and more.
- Expedited and Extra Care: for special deliveries that may require temperature control, increased security, and time-sensitive shipping.
- Air & Ocean Freight Forwarding: customized service solutions for international shipping, including international freight forwarding, customs brokerage, trade, and customs advisory services.
- Printing Services: for personal projects, businesses and corporations.