About Old Dominion
A courier company founded in 1934, Old Dominion operates as a leader in the national LTL freight industry and provides transportation services worldwide. The company is known for responding positively to immediate requests and communicating effectively with customers for a successful transportation experience.
Old Dominion Services
Operating a large number of vehicles and hundreds of service centers, Old Dominion can offer transportation services for a variety of needs. They cover all areas within the United States and provide fast and reliable inter and intra-regional shipping options to businesses.
Old Dominion services include:
- Domestic LTL Shipping: with complete LTL coverage of the Continental U.S., shipping to/from Central States, West Region, Gulf States Region, Midwest, Southwest, Northeast, and Regional and Super Regional LTL service.
- Truckload and Special Services: offers solutions for oversize transport, full truckload services between the U.S., Canada and Mexico, exclusive use equipment, dedicated service, assembly & distribution, special commodities and more.
- Expedited Freight Services: includes various options for time-sensitive deliveries.
- Guaranteed Service by Noon;
- Expedited on Demand – same-day, next-day or specific delivery time;
- Expedited Air Shipping Service – door-to-door delivery in a five step process;
- Trade Show Shipping – for businesses that need to transport show materials anywhere in the country.
- Must-Arrive-By-Date | On Time In Full – for date and time specific deliveries;
- Security Divider Service – with locked-in security for freight transport, and more.
- Global Freight Services: with direct service to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico and in alliance with Mallory Alexander International Logistics, LLC for international shipping services outside of North America.
- Household Services: for customers who need cost-effective transportation when moving to a new home. Service can be booked online.