Named after Albert Toll, who founded the Toll business in 1888, the Toll courier company is today an industry leader and a respected delivery services provider that operates nationwide and offers a broad range of delivery options for every budget and personalized needs. It also offers logistics solutions and integrated services.
Toll services are available for personal needs as well as business needs and include freight services, express and logistics, with most popular demand for the following:
- Domestic Delivery: for documents and parcels and including Same Day delivery, Priority and Standard delivery.
- International Delivery: with time-defined delivery options for anything from documents to critical spare parts and time-sensitive products.
- Airport & Aviation: includes passenger and baggage handling, security screening, ground operations, aviation maintenance, repair services for specified aircraft types.
- Dangerous Goods Storage: Toll storage facilities can store and handle dangerous goods at key locations across the country, ensuring security and safety.
- Port & Maritime Services: includes provisioning, waste management, land transportation, port services across a global network.
- Freight Services: includes Air Freight, Rail Freight, Sea Freight, Road Freight, Bulk Freight, Specialized Freight Services and more.
- Business Services: from document delivery to postal mail processing, end-to-end relocation management services, development services, and data encryption.
- Ecommerce Services: include integrated network, network advantage, inbound express, same day or on-demand delivery, big-and-bulky delivery, end-to-end track & trace alerts, after hours deliveries, dedicated consumer deliveries, collection points.