United Parcel Service is an American delivery agency that includes the UPS Cargo Airline, UPS Freight and the UPS Store as subsidiaries of UPS Company present in the United States and everywhere in the world. UPS is a delivery provider that offers saving opportunities for shipments and other services. You can save up to 40% each time you create a shipment.
Consumers can enjoy a full range of services using UPS starting from highway shipping – domestic and international to freight services for any size freight, faster transportation by air, and small business services. Most popular services include:
- UPS Internet Shipping: ship from home with UPS online service that includes printing labels, scheduling pickup, tracking, and payment.
- UPS Express Critical: for urgent services and shipping of critical goods.
- UPS CampusShip: browser-based service for businesses with multiple campuses, large office buildings or locations worldwide.
- Tracking Services: include a variety of tracking tools, such as UPS My Choice with up-to-date delivery alerts online or by mobile; pickup notifications for LTL; UPS Trackpad to monitor received packages.
- International Trade: includes customs brokerage, Worldwide Express Freight, International Trade Tools & Technology to keep consumers informed about customs-related regulations and tariff changes, UPS World Ease for more convenient international shipping.
- Distribution Services: for companies that aim to accelerate growth and improve logistics work.
- Tailor-Made Transportation Solutions: for consumers with specific needs and businesses looking to save time and money.
E-commerce Business Solutions: offers integrated technology tools tailored to every business.