A UPS Tracking Number is automatically assigned to each package. You or your customer can use this number to locate your package in the system and determine its delivery status and other details.
A UPS Tracking Number, sometimes called a 1Z number, should look similar to this example: 1Z9999999999999999.
- Status: Package Status
- Scheduled Delivery: Month, Day, Year
- Shipped To: Address Information
- Shipped or Billed on: Shipping/Billing Date
- Tracking Number: 1Z Number
- Service Type: Name of Service
- Weight: Appropriate measure (U.S. pounds or kilograms)
- Multiple Packages: Number of Packages with a link to Show All