USPS or the United States Postal Service is a government-authorized independent agency with postal locations established throughout the country. They provide universal mail delivery and are committed to delivery innovations such as enhanced digital and mobile platforms that enable a broader range of services and make shipping solutions easier.
USPS services are available everywhere in the country, including rural areas, communities and small towns where they deliver via highway or air through approximately 31,000 units. Services include:
- Mailing & Shipping: with a Click-N-Ship option to pay for postage and print shipping label from home, plus option to schedule pickup time from home or office.
- Priority Mail Express: delivers seven days a week and it is the agency’s fastest domestic service, with guaranteed overnight scheduled delivery to most locations. Send letters, documents or merchandise anywhere in the country, including PO boxes.
- Priority Mail: delivers within 1 to 3 business days with flat rate offers to any state.
- First-Class Mail: delivers envelopes and lightweight packages at affordable prices and as quick as 1 to 3 business days.
- Shipping Insurance: guarantees mail pieces are protected against loss or damage. Items for Priority Mail Express and Priority Mail may include insurance in the service price.
- Money Orders: send money in the country and internationally by purchasing a money order at any USPS post office location.
- Special Military Mail Supplies, Boxes & Forms can be shipped overseas or domestically at domestic prices for APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- USPS For Business: offers shipping services for business with free Saturday delivery.
- Purchase stamps, shipping supplies, cards, envelopes and business supplies at any USPS postal store.